Monday, November 27, 2006

'Tis the season

My friend Donna at 2happy.typepad.com holds a photo challenge every Friday. This week's theme is Christmas trees. It is quite timely since we spent much of the day Friday trying to get a holiday photo of Emilia. Here are a few for your enjoyment. I'd like to thank our cousins Jojo and Mariza Pacquing for giving Emilia this adorable dress and hat last Christmas. It finally fits! The Santa Bears you see next to the tree are from the old Hudson's store in Detroit. I bought them in the mid-1980s! Kelly Champion suggested using the lights to distract Emilia. I decided the only way they would help was to tie her legs up with them so she couldn't run away (no, I really didn't do that--but I thought about it!).

This is my favorite, but she moved her head so it's blurry. Oh well.


And of course we had to have a picture with a Christmas cow!


I think this is our best shot. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: